Honor your mom with a gift she’ll love
and get an exclusive FREE mini session
(Sorry – all openings have been filled! Contact me if you’d like to be notified before the next mini-session event.)
- When crisis forces families to make difficult decisions about schooling for their children, often it is young girls who are kept at home and denied a chance at a better life.
- In places like Afghanistan, Congo or Lebanon, including girls in schools is critical: educated girls become smart, strong women committed to leading their communities toward stability.
- $58 can supply the tuition, books and other supplies a girl needs to attend school for a year.
Your FREE Mom + Me Mini Session includes:
Only 6 openings left – Grab a free session before they’re gone!
- A FREE 20-minute mini session with mom (or if you are a mom, your kids) on Saturday, May 14 or Sunday, May 15.
- Share this page on your Facebook wall or with a local mother’s group by 5/9/16 to receive an 8-image pocket album thank-you gift ($66 value)
- Your very own private online gallery, where you can view all the images from your session and share them with friends and family via email or Facebook.
- Get exclusive offers from Ashia Ray Photography for sessions through 2016-2017.
How to make your mom proud & get your free session
- First things first: go to Rescue.org and sign up to help FOUR girls receive a year of education ($58/year).
- The amount in your cart should be $232 – less than the cost of a regular mini session.
- As a thank-you, rescue.org will send a card to your mom proving that she great job she did raising you. WIN-WIN!
- Once that’s all set, you’ll get a donation confirmation in your inbox. Forward that to me at email@example.com so I can verify your donation.
- Need that link again? Here it is: A Year of School
Who this session is for (moms & kids)
- This is going to be a mom & me session – which means 1-2 moms (3-generations, or a 2-mom family) are welcome to join their children for this special occasion.
- Sorry – this isn’t a full-family or dad thing – but they are welcome to come and make funny faces behind me just to make you smile
- It might be a good idea to bring a helper to wrangle littles if you’re hoping to get some 1-on-1 poses with you and multiple kids
Get the most from your session
- The pocket album: it’s 3×3,” it fits in your pocket, it accordion-folds for display on a shelf, it’s adorable, you’ll love it.
- Your album cover comes in a tasty chocolate color. Do not attempt to eat it – it tastes terrible. If the color is too tempting, alternative cover colors are available for $5/album.
- 30% off any additional pocket albums
- About 6-8 weeks after your session, I’ll send you a link to your 30-day private online gallery.
- From there, you’ll have access to special discount pricing available for charity sessions ONLY. You can buy additional digital images, archival prints, or canvas gallery wraps, but no additional purchase is necessary.
- Want more options for a relaxed session? Mini sessions are 15-20 minutes with 1-2 background scenes, but if that makes you feel rushed, you may opt to extend your session to a full 45-minutes and additional scenes for only $80.
- Sessions are scheduled for 3pm and 6pm on both days. If those times don’t work for you, reserve an earlier spot for only $50.
- Other than the stuff mentioned on this page, no additional print or digital products are included, and they must be ordered separately if desired.
- Your albums and order gallery will be available approximately 6-8 weeks after your session.
Arriving for your session
- Please be prepared to arrive at the location at least 15 minutes early to make sure we start on time.
- Because sessions will be booked back-to-back, sessions that start late will have to end at the scheduled time.
Cancellations, rain-dates & re-scheduling
- Rescheduling options in the event of rain dates will be limited and I cannot guarantee availability should a rescheduling be required.
- Since this is a charity donation, obviously I can’t offer refunds for any reason, although I’m happy to offer you a session credit for one of my signature sessions later in the year if you can’t make your scheduled session or the rain date session.
As a documentary family photographer, my specialty telling the story of who you are and the relationships between you, something much deeper than just what you look like.
Your portraits from this mini session will look great, but will not contain the action and emotion of the images you see on the rest of my site. 15 minutes is enough time to take a beautiful portrait, but my standard sessions last 4+ hours for a reason :)
These will be the images that capture what you look like (at your prettiest) but not who you are or what your story is. The vital stories you want to share with future generations can only be told with a traditional documentary session. This mini session is a delightful opportunity, but not a replacement for the depth of your real story.
Grab your free mini-session here!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your session before the last spot is taken!